As we've been monitoring this rapidly changing nature of COVID-19, we want you to know that we are doing our best to navigate. Together, as a community we are facing trying times and the current pandemic is affecting all of us. This is an update on how we are handling our business to our best to support the health and safety of both you and our team.
First, we give our loving thoughts for anyone who has been impacted by the virus and we as a team are taking precautions in our office.
- We are available to existing and new patients to respond to emergency care needs by accepting regularly scheduled in-person appointments, same-day appointments, and teledentistry appointments.
- We are taking the temperature of each patient before they enter the office and refusing service to anyone with an abnormal temperature.
- We are evaluating each patient to determine if they have had a cough, fever, or illness or have traveled outside of our community or country recently.
- As is always with our practice, we are regularly sanitizing the office.
- We are sending home sick employees.
- We are having our patients come to our back door and knock when they arrive so that we may escort them to the room where their care is performed.
As we deal with the uncertainty, we appreciate your understanding and hope at the very least that times like these remind us that we are all in this together.
Robert Arnold, DMD
We hope to see you soon!